Please read this End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) carefully before clicking the “I Agree” button, downloading or using The River Cruise App (“Application”). By clicking the “I Agree” button, downloading or using the Application, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
These terms and conditions of this agreement are issued by Audio Dux Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Audio Dux ”us”, “we”, or “our”) govern your use of this website and its applications. Your access to and use of the Website or its applications (the “Service”), is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms and conditions in full.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not click on the “I Agree” button and do not download or use the Application.
Audio Dux grants you a revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited license to download, install and use the Application solely for your personal, noncommercial purposes strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
- a) use this Application to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material, which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root kit or other malicious computer software.
- b) license, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the Application or make the Application available to any third party.
- c) use this Application in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Application or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Application; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this Application without Audio Dux’s express written consent.
- e) republish material from this Application (including republication on another Application or website); sell, rent or sub-license material from the Application; show any material from the Application in public; reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this Application for a commercial purpose; edit or otherwise modify any material in the Application; or redistribute material from this Application except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
- f) use this Application to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- g) use this Application for any purposes related to marketing without Audio Dux’s express written consent.
Modifications to Application
Audio Dux reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this Application, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published inside this Application.
Audio Dux reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Application or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by you or Audio Dux.
Audio Dux may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice.
This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from Audio Dux, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting the Application and all copies thereof from your mobile device or from your desktop.
Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the Application and delete all copies of the Application from your mobile device or from your desktop.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Amendments to this Agreement
Audio Dux reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.